> Home > News > SIIM 2008 Annual Meeting-Seattle, WA
SIIM 2008 Annual Meeting-Seattle, WA
The SIIM 2008 Annual Meeting was held at the Washington State Convention & Trade Center in Seattle, WA on May 15-18, 2008. The SIIM 2008 Annual Meeting included original scientific research presented as papers, demonstrations, and posters as well as a research & development symposium; keynote sessions; SIIM University educational sessions; hot topic sessions; roundtable breakfast discussions; hands-on learning labs; a workflow demo session; and more than 140 companies displaying technical exhibits.
The SIIM Annual Meeting attracted physicians, scientists, PACS professionals, IT professionals, RTs, engineers, physicists, healthcare administrators, and others from all clinical specialties, and appeals to a wide range of attendees seeking professional growth, networking, and the latest knowledge and science in imaging informatics.
See the SIIM 2008 website for complete program details.
SIIM 2008 Presentations & Podcasts
•Selected presentations and podcasts from the SIIM 2008 Annual Meeting are provided as open access.
• SIIM Members - Complete listing of all presentations and podcasts from the SIIM 2008 Meeting. If you couldn't attend the meeting and wish to stay up to date on developments, listen to the podcast of the session in addition to viewing the powerpoints.
SIIM 2008 Exhibits
• The SIIM 2008 Exhibit Hall opened to large crowds checking out the latest technology and equipment.
• See Online Exhibit Hall Guide. Get a complete preview of all exhibitors with this online tool. Includes floor plan, booth numbers, and alphabetical and product category listings.
|Learning Labs & Educational Demo|
• DVTK Learning Lab
• XIP Learning Lab
• DICOM Calibration
• Nagios & Wikis Learning Lab
|Open Source Plug-Fest|
• Open Source Communities in Medical Imaging